Behind the Scenes | Chrissy Lynn LOVE | Wedding Video Trailer | Bay Area Wedding Photographer

This is a beautiful video from a wedding I shot last year at Flying Cloud Farms in Petaluma with Robert Valdes Photo Cinema. I just love working with other creative professionals that are amazing at what they do. Robert is a master of filming and editing.

Gorgeous couple, tons of love for each other, + gorgeous scenery = favorite wedding. I LOVED shooting this wedding with Robert.  A true collaboration, and watching this video brings me back as if I'm standing right there again - cool feeling  Must watch this, it's beautiful 

Flying Cloud Farm Wedding Trailer Film by Robert Valdes Videography from Robert Valdes Photo Cinema on Vimeo.

















































#lovewhatyoudo #weddingphotographer #californiaweddingphotographer#FlyincloudFarms #chrissylynnLOVE #BayAreaWeddingPhotographer #bayareavideographer

No comments:

Post a Comment