BIG NEWS! Lovebirds Photography is Rebranding!

For the past few years, I (chrissy lynn) have been shooting a healthy combination of commercial lifestyle, marketing and advertising photography, as well as weddings.

I thought it was important to brand these styles separately, and I embraced the name "Lovebirds Photography by Chrissy Lynn" with my wedding clients, and "Chrissy Lynn Photography" with my commercial clients. 

Well, I'm tired of keepin em separate. It's been confusing some of my clients for some time now, plus there's a local photographer that's sprung up in my shadow using the same name 'lovebird photo'. I'll get out of her way. I'm moving into a more professional realm that feels more like meee :).

I've been working with an amazzzzing branding artist out of Brooklyn NY, Treemarie Creations in figuring out how to rebrand my businesses. She asked questions. We talked, she listened, and turned around a new look for me that is PERFECT. 

Out with the old, and in the the new! I'd like to reintroduce myself to all my wedding photography fans and clients as Chrissy Lynn Love. 



What do you think?!? 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment