Featured Wedding! | The Bitchless Bride | Vina Robles Winery Wedding Photography

Good Morning! The day before Thanksgiving- it is my favorite. Nice and slow morning, no crazy deadline expectations, because we all know no one is working tomorrow.. ;)

Here was a nice surprise in my inbox- a lovely story featured on the Bitchless Bride this morning from a wedding I shot last summer. The very sweet Maggie and Cliff are still inspiring people how to get it done, as their wedding was completely DIY and Etsy-ed out!

http://www.bitchlessbride.com/blog/2013/11/27/real-wedding-wednesday-an-intimate-uniquely-etsy-wedding.html







I am going to grab a coffee at my favorite coffee shop, my dogs, my fine fiance and go for a pre turkey day hike :) Happy Thanksgiving and lot's of LOVE! xo chrissy lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment